Welcome to the School of Economics and Business Studies
Kigali Campus The creation of this School was due to a number of important factors; namely:
• The response to the request from the quasi-totality of prospective students;
• The presence of qualified professors in Economic Sciences and Management in the country;
• The need to rapidly provide the country with human resources mastering several sectors in the fields of economics and management.
Our academic programmes general objective is to provide students with a training in managerial and economic sciences. These programmes are reinforced in a bid to provide a sound moral component as well as a professional one. Students are hence prepared and initiated to this through teachings which tend to favor adequacy between theories and the local, national and regional realities.
Theoretical courses, practical works and internships enable the student:
• To acquire and master concepts, fundamental principles and specific methods to Economic Sciences and Management;
• To conduct critical analysis of practical case studies and to research on operational solutions;
• To be able to effectively work into the public as well as private organizations.
Departments in the school of Economics and Business Studies