The establishment and the development of an educational and teaching project of the University level is a hard and costly task. Nonetheless, given the necessity and emergency to train human resources tremendously needed by the country after the 1994 tragedy, it is imperious, even compulsory to carry out with this educational project despite difficulties.
ULK financing comes from its Promoter and the students’ academic fees, which are modest, given the very limited financial means of students.
Despite the modesty of the academic fees and financial constraints, ULK keeps on extending its buildings, diversifying and broadening its equipments; and assuming regularly its entire staff’s wages and salaries.
Directors & Heads of Services under The Deputy Vice Chancellor, Administration and Finance :
- The Directorate of Finance and Administration – Kigali Campus
- The Directorate of Finance and Administration – Gisenyi Campus
- Head of Students Services – Kigali Campus
- Head of Students Services – Gisenyi Campus
- Head of Library Services – Kigali Campus
- Head of Quality & Library Services – Gisenyi Campus
- Head of Quality – Kigali Campus
- Head of Technique and Assets